Progress on the House and New Business

 

I (Hayley) started up a new business: Hoosier Housesitter LLC. I am working on the final touch ups still but I have my license, bank account, and business cards. I am slowly starting up and have been using Rover as my way to get established in Indiana. I have enjoyed watching animals again while still having time to work on our house. 


Almost all of our kitchen cabinets have been installed aside from the one that goes above the fridge and our liquor cabinet and wine rack that will be installed near the front door. 



I was super excited to unpack our kitchen items and have a mostly functioning kitchen again. Our range makes an annoying loud pitched sound constantly and will be looked at by GE services on Friday. 

Our guest bedroom has been painted and Kevin worked hard to get the trim installed. It is not quite finished but it is finished enough so that we can stay in there while we continue working on the rest of the house. We spent our first night sleeping in there two nights ago and it felt odd. Kevin wanted to pitch a tent in the livingroom and I felt like we were on vacation.



Since it is getting cold outside, our livingroom has become our work zone.
 



Comments

  1. Now that the kitchen is done (mostly), here was our conversation.

    Me: What do you want to do tomorrow?
    Hayley: Unpack.

    It's only five months after moving in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments